4T Strawberry Simple Syrup
Big wedge of lemon
Splash of Tonic
Sprig of Rosemary
- Fill a 10oz glass full with ice. Transfer the ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add bourbon and simple syrup. Squeeze a big juice wedge of lemon. DO NOT add the tonic.
- Pour contents of cocktail shaker back into your glass. Including the ice.
- Top with a heavy splash of tonic, and maybe an ice cube or two if your in a hot climate and they started melting.
- Light a rosemary sprig on fire and dunk it into you cocktail. The smokeyness will fill your cocktail and take it to the next level. Don’t worry it won’t ignite in your hands. It is actually hard to get the leaves burning, unless they are fairly dry. So hold the leaves over a flame and keep twirling it around until the ends start to charr.
Garnish: Rosemary makes a great skewers. Stick the end into a hulled strawberry and slice the tip of the strawberry to fit over the lip of your glass.