1.5 oz Bourbon
2T. Maple Syrup
Juice from half a lemon
Splash of water – about 2T.
Pinch of sugar
Garnish – cinnamon and sugar
- Using a 10oz glass fill it to the top with ice. Transfer the ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Rim your glass with the lemon. With the cinnamon and sugar mixed together on a plate, dip the wet rim of the glass in the cinnamon and sugar to garnish.
- Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker, and shake.
- Pour your cocktail and ice back into your glass.
- Top with an ice cube or two to fill the glass.