How often do you get a sweet tooth? For me it is pretty often. As much as I love all of the decadent dessert, I don’t necessarily want the calories. This roasted peach, stuffed with blueberries has just enough sweetness to satisfy. You can even eat two without breaking the caloric bank!
I always keep frozen fruits in my freezer. I use frozen blueberries in this recipe. You don’t need to wait for them to thaw out either. Just take them out of the freezer and stuff your peaches.
This “dessert” is also super easy and light if you are serving a dinner party. Or make these ahead and snack on them for a few days.
about 4tsp Drizzle of coconut milk
Drizzle of honey
Touch of cinnamon
1. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. If the peaches are really small you may need to use a melon baller to core out the center and make more room for the blueberries.
2. Stuff each peach with as many blueberries as you can fit.
3. Drizzle each peach half with coconut milk. about 1tsp is enough for each half. And, a drizzle of honey to each peach to add a little sweetness. You can skip this is you don’t want to add extra sugar.
5. Roast the peach cups at 400f for about 20 minutes until they become gooey.
6. After roasting top each peach with a dash of cinnamon.
Serving options: Serving these warm out of the oven is best. These do hold well if you are serving a crowd. Just place them in the oven to keep warm. À la mode will make these feel even more like a dessert. Or as you can see I paired mine with red wine :). Prosseco would work too.
One peach didn’t make it to the plate for a photo. It was just too irresistible!